Sunday, November 7, 2010

CLSotW!

Hey everyone, welcome to the first weekly presentation of the highly anticipated 'Cat Lover Song of the Week' (or for lovers of acronyms CLSotW).


During this weekly presentation I intend on sharing music for cats, about cats, by cats, or with cats. Pretty much anything that the Thundercats would approve of.

Now, don't be alarmed if you're not a cat lover, you are still welcome here and this is music that even the average human should enjoy as well.

This week's song is titled "Outside" by the Trashcan Sinatras.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0XBsYzue7M

I don't know why, but it won't let me embed it, so just click on the link (I think embedding is disabled for copyright protection on all the sweet pictures of cats. The slide show is amazing!)

Seriously tho, at least listen to the song, it is an amazing instrumental song and don't expect any lyrics cause there are none.

Until next week, or the next time I am in a really weird mood, stay classy friends.

1 comment:

McKayJoice said...

I am a cat lover. .
I laughed, I cried, I lost 10 pounds.