Thursday, January 20, 2011

2011 GREAT SUCCESS!

Well, despite my somewhat discouraging words earlier in the week, the year of 2011 can already be described as a great success. I finally beat Whoswayne in words with friends after approximately 15 strait losses (give or take 5), I did not get an e-mail asking me to join the class for "struggling" students (although, I guess I still could...), I just bought tickets to Switzerland for spring break ($600 round trip), and I finally got my music blog up and running.

It is titled "But Also Mostly" and is a combined effort with my best friend and communications expert, Jo Olsen. The purpose of the blog is to help proliferate quality music in the hopes that it will have a positive impact on those that choose to listen. My portion of the blog is titled "Premium Musics" and each week I will showcase a song or artist.

So please, if you like music, check it out. Support Jo and I. Save yourself. Enjoy Life. Peace.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to this. I'm glad to hear things are getting better out there.

Emo said...

Brett when are you going to Switerland? Chels and I will be there in March? This would be SO GREAT if we saw you there. Let's seriously talk about this.

Brett Z said...

Are you kidding Emo? Jo and I will be there from the 5th to the 14th...when will you be there?