Friday, November 11, 2011

Things that I love

There are only a limited quantity of things that I truly love in this life.

Here are most of them:

1- Things that are free
 Free concert in SF...really doesn't get much better than that.

2- Winning
 Trivia night at a local pub...needless to say, we won.

3- Making Arts
Major League Facial Hair

3- Quality people watching
Hipster scene in SF is always amazing...and it's even better when you have people to share it with.

4- Good music
 Sick band called Seatraffic I saw fo' free in SF. I could do this every day.

5- Good food
This is Sol Food...best Puerto Rican food I have had. Also, my favorite restaurant in California.

6- Grand friends 
 Off the Grid in SF...best taco truck food ever.

7- Awesome Family
All the boys. They are my best friends.
 And people say we look alike...
 The whole crew. The Zollinger clan. The cool kids. 
To my female readers: On a side note, I will be the only single adult in my family in a few short months...I'd prefer it not to stay that way for too long. So....you catch my drift, eh?

For all of you that fall under one of these categories, thanks for being in my life. I love you.


5 comments:

christy said...

brett, you keep wearing those black stallion t-shirts and the ladies will be lining up out the door!

Brooke Shoko said...

oh brett! great post. the latino food looked yummy. stay alive, my friend.

Brett Z said...

Thanks girls...I'm not really sure if you caught the drift, but that's ok...

Meesh said...

I'm truly confused about the number of siblings in your family... the pee wee's are definitely outnumbering the adults!

Cassidy said...

You are a gem, Mr. BZ!