Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Full-time Vacationer

It's been a while since I posted last. This is due in large part to the fact that I was on vacation for exactly one month and the day after I got home I had to begin another full semester of lawyering.

With that said, this Christmas break was amazing.

And now, a recap in pictures.

Utah
A little bit of snow on them mountains
Yoga Cats for Everyone!
 My old stomping grounds...
My favorite food in the entire world...

California
The beach in December is beautiful
Perfect day in San Fran

 NYC
 
Sunset I witnessed as I walked around. Statue of Liberty off in the distance.
 My NYC girls, besties, roommates, guides, friends, chefs, entertainment, etc.
New Years Eve party on a rooftop in NYC...honestly the best new years of my life!
 
Brooklyn Bridge. One of my favorite parts of NYC.
The city from Central Park always looks beautiful.
 The view of Manhattan via Brooklyn.
Can't explain just how much I loved Brooklyn aka Hipsterville and its graffiti/vibe.
 Wonderfully delicious food.

Then I got to return to beautiful California...I am too blessed.

1 comment:

Jo Olsen said...

I'm not in this. lame.