Sunday, May 3, 2009

Coolest kid on the block

I love living close to home and being able to see my family whenever I feel like it, especially my nieces and nephews. My 5 year old nephew, John, is one of my best friends and we go crazy together, bug his mom, and play all sorts of games together, by all sorts I mean 4 sorts:

-Legos.
-Playing on the tramp.
-Watching 'Destroyed in Seconds' on the Discovery Channel.
-Anything that involves us fighting/wrestling.

But John isn't my best friend just because he's fun, the kid is a freaking genius.

Example 1-About 2 weeks ago, it was one of the rare spring days in Logan in which it didn't snow and the sun actually shined, we were sitting on the couch and John turns to me and says, "Did you know this is a crazy spring?" I asked him what he meant and he said, "Well one day it snows. Then it's sunny. Then it snows again. Then it's sunny again! Can you believe it? It's a crazy spring."
Example 2 -Last week I was eating dinner at my mom's house and coughed a little bit. John was sitting across from me and and had a worried look on his face. I asked him what was up and he asked me "Do you have the swine flu?" I laughed and said no. He looked relieved and said "Good, it comes from pigs and kills people."

I love my nephew, he is by far the coolest kid on the block. Check it.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Bring him over!!!!