Monday, June 22, 2009

Death is just another journey.

This last week I almost died.
I'm mostly kidding, but I'm also mostly not.

I had just about every symptom you can think of. Body aches, head aches, vomiting, diarreah, coughing, fatigue, fever, etc. I couldn't eat anything without throwing up, and I could barely move. It got so bad by tuesday that I had to move home to my mom's house so she could nurse me back to health. From sunday night to wednesday night I didn't eat a thing and in the process lost over 15 lbs. I was a little bit worried that I had the swine flu (thanks Jo), so I decided I should go to the doctor to get it all sorted out. I was there for over an hour, and I got tested for about 10 different viruses and diseases. But I left knowing only one thing. That I did not have swine flu...what a freaking shame, I always wanted to be part of an epidemic.

So 5 days after going to the doctor's office, they finally decided to get back to me today on all my tests and the nurse informed me that I tested negative on everything. On everything? What the freaking hell?! Apparently I was perfectly healthy last week. I guess I just need to stop being a baby and just man up...freaking doctor's office is a waste of time.

Side note:
Jo says he had swine flu, but we really have no way of knowing since he never got tested for it...just thought everyone should know the truth.

No comments: