Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Friends. They come, they go.

I had the opportunity to attend the wonderful spectacle known as a "demolition derby" a few weeks ago and it got me to thinking about an old friend of mine.

The Mullet.

My Mullet and I were one of the first on the scene up at USU and a large part in making me the man I am today. So I just wanted to spend a few minutes to remember all the good times that we had together and to pay tribute to my old friend.

We had fun riding my motorcycle together, pickin' up all the hot ladies, gettin' weird looks, being a bad A redneck, and pretty much doing everything cool you could ever do in life together.



This is what bedhead mullet looks like.This is called the Mullet-tail, it's a rare sight.


I was way sad to cut it, but my mom conned me into doing it...

This is just prior to the chopping of the mullet.


I know, I know. It looks kind of girly in this shot.

I miss you Mullet.

1 comment:

Brooke Shoko said...

THE MULLET! and this.... is why i decided to talk to you and try to be friends. ha. no joke.