Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wildcard!

Experiences this week:

1- While visiting my good friend Mckay at Mooch's, there was a crazy KFC employee buying some beers in front of me. I needed a Fastbreak candy bar, so I went up to buy it after he left and the next thing I know, I got the crazy man's blood on my hand. Logically, I freaked out and had a mental breakdown in my effort to clean it off. Now I'm pretty sure that I have the hiv...finally, I've been trying to get it for years.

2- I was standing in my friend's front yard, just minding my own dang business when I noticed something fall out of the sky. I looked down just in time to see a large piece of bird poop land on my shirt and quickly ooze down onto my shorts. I couldn't believe it, a bird pooped on me. The audacity! I looked around at my friends and said, "Are you shittin' me? I just got pooped on!" Everyone just laughed, so I had not choice but to look up and shake my fist at the heavens.

Lessons this week:

1- Gasoline stations smell like gasoline. Weird.

2- Bird poop is brown on the outside, white on the inside. Just like a Charelston Chew.

6 comments:

McKayJoice said...

It's an F-ing gas station what did you think it would smell like?

Melissa Anne said...

not as funny as my experience but you are still my hero...:)

Brooke Shoko said...

charleston chew ha. you almost made me gag.

RaVoe said...

Hey Brett, I'm pretty sure that my Shotty Sam was always the one dominating in Halo.

RaVoe said...

PS Sorry to hear about you and Hayley, but thats what happens when you date the wrong gnome. Yeah, I said it.

McKayJoice said...

RaVoe is out of control.