Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Not for the faint of heart

There is a lot of crap TV out there, so whenever anything good is found I tend to get obsessed with it for awhile. Case and point, my 2 year obsession with the Office. I've recently been watching "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". It is a hilarious show, but not for everyone, and definitely not for the faint of heart. It often goes over the line, and then keeps going until you think it's over and it continues going over the line. Even with that said, I still watch it because it is one of the funniest shows I have ever seen and here is a little clip I enjoy a great deal.

2 comments:

McKayJoice said...

I can't help it. . . Charlie in Million dollar baby. . . . eh. I think i'm getting sucked in, I beginning to love it- it can be so funny.

This clip is gold. pure gold.

Nat said...

for some reason I can picture you and Jo doing that together. something to think about. oh, and I'm going to kill you for your comment on my blog