Thursday, July 16, 2009

By the beard of Zues

I did one of my favorite things the other day. I wore a new pair of socks. It is one of those simple pleasures in my life, new socks just feel so good on my feet and they make me a happier person. If only I could wear new socks everyday...and I just realized that life with no socks would suck. Thank the heavens for socks!

Anyway, it got me thinking about the simple pleasures I enjoy in life and I wanted to share some of those:

-naps
-eating breakfast for dinner
-cuddling
-playing in water when it's hot as sin outside
-annoying other people by chewing my gum too loud
-eating fruit right off the tree/plant/bush
-laying on the tramp at night
-rolling down the windows
-sounding like darth vader by talking into a fan
-tetris
-showers
-BBQs
-hot rod
-reading a book on a rainy day
-getting a call from work saying you don't have to come in today
-major league chew bubble gum
-watching people that don't know you're watching them
-girls that smell good
-singing along to my music while driving
-getting a tan from mowing lawns
-late night movies

The list goes on. Life is good.

2 comments:

Brooke Shoko said...

BRETT. ilovethissomuch.

from shoko.

McKayJoice said...

ummm. . . tetris.