Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's just another miracle...nbd

I haven't blogged in like, forever, but this past weekend was amazing so I feel the need to share it with all of you.

1- I finally got over my 10 day sinus infection.
2- I finished my one and only midterm.
3- General Conference was fantastic. I really don't remember a conference in which I learned as much and felt the spirit as much as I did during this past one. Just a few highlights for me was seeing Bro. Kearon speak in the Priesthood session, listening to President Uchtodrf expound on pride, President Monson's thoughts on choices and gratitude, and Elder Packer's talk on agency and forgiveness. It was truly inspiring and I wish that I was able to feel that way every week after church.
4- The Atlanta Braves made the Playoffs! Now for those of you who aren't baseball fans you won't quite understand just how amazing this is, but if you know anything about me then you know that I have only a few obsessions in my life and that the Atlanta Braves are one of them. The only thing that makes it any better is the fact that they are playing the San Fransisco Giants in the first round, and I just so happen to live in the area...this could be one of the greatest blessings of my entire life
5- I'm in law school....oh wait, this was a list of good things...never mind.
6- I finished the first season of Modern Family. That show is a real gem, thank you Natalie for introducing me to its beautiful comedy.
7- I got to play badmitton (how in the h do you spell that?) with my nephews and I smoked 'em. Suckers didn't know what hit 'em.
8- I love you all Marta.
Bobby Cox deserves to win one more World Series title. He is one of the greatest managers of all time and it would be a true Christmas Miracle if in his last year he was able to win another World Series...I'm praying  for you Bobby!

3 comments:

McKayJoice said...

ONE Midterm in Law school?
I don't buy it.
What are you really doing out there?

Matt said...

Keep praying for the Braves, they need it. Also, I am contemplating moving to California just to be around you again.

Sydnie said...

You should check out Running Wilde. Will Arnet's new show...

Since you have so much spare time.