Monday, October 18, 2010

The Journey of Laugh

I like to laugh. In fact, I would say that I need to laugh. You might ask "You need to laugh? Really? Isn't that a bit of an exaggeration, Brett?" No. No it is not an "exaggeration," it is the truth.

This past weekend, I had a few of my besties with testies come out to visit me and I realized just how much I have missed laughing all the time. Of late I have been so focused on school and being successful in my studies that I have forgotten to laugh. This has made me a much too serious and unfun (or nunfun) and as a result I haven't been fully enjoying my life. I need laughter and a little immaturity to get me through my days, to help me remember that all these "important things" that "stress me out" aren't really all that important. Laughter makes me happy and it makes life bearable. I exhort you all to enter on your personal journey of laugh. Laugh more, enjoy your life more, and remember that you can be happy more...

In order to help us all in our journey of laugh, I want to share a few things that made me laugh this past weekend, courtesy of mostly Jo, but also mostly Nate, Eric, and Rhodes.

So here's to laughing more.





Start this one at 1:50.

3 comments:

J-Darlin' said...

I wish we could have nik-knocked down in the good ole' FJM!

EntoCraig said...

Love it.

Sydnie said...

Well... I probably should study a little more and laugh a little less... Not less, just more responsibly. I love all of your posts. Marcel is great. You're great. Can't wait to come visit!