Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Just rant it out

I feel the need to rant. So here are the things that bug me lately/always and forever:

- Incorrect usage of your and you're, their and there, and then and than. Seriously people, it is not that difficult, if you made it through the 7th grade you should have no problem understanding that all of those words have distinct meanings and usages.

- People who care more about animals than humans. I don't get it, I like animals and everything, but humans > animals.I don't care if you take in every stray animal you see, but don't use that as an excuse to not help the poor and needy humans all around you...

- People who drive slower than the speed limit. I probably need to be more patient, but I think it would be easier if people just learned to drive.

- People who smoke. Do what you want just don't do it in places that makes me walk through your filth everyday.

- People who run into your car with theirs then just drive away. Grow a pair and take some responsibility for your actions.

- Roommates that come home at 2 in the morning then watch a movie with the volume so loud I can hear the actual dialog of the movie. You are inconsiderate and dumb.

- When my toilet isn't working. Ever since scout camp I've known I can "hold it" for at least 4 days if need be, but I really like having a toilet that works and doesn't smell like a porta-potty...

- Roommates who leave their dishes in the sink so that someone else (that would be me) can clean them.

- People who borrow things, then ruin them, lose them, or never return them. You know who you are. I will make you pay.

You might be saying to yourself, "Wow, that's a little too stern don't you think Brett?"
And I would reply with this (just replace "the Russian police" with my name):



So if you do any of these things, please stop. You'll be making this world a better place.

Thanks and I love you all.

1 comment:

KaiBird said...

Yess, I love rants :). Keep em coming haha