Monday, October 3, 2011

Nonstop Joy

I have taken a long hiatus from blogging, not because I haven't had anything funny or witty to say, but because I just haven't had time (or made the time). The past month has easily been one of the busiest of my life, but at the same time one of the most enjoyable.

Here is why:

Bachelor Party in Tahoe with some real cool dudes
Hiking Half-Dome
Running Ragnar with ma friends

Visiting Utah for a wedding, family photos, golf, and college football
I'm sad I don't have nearly as many fun things planned for October and November, but I'm glad to finally be able to put in the time I need at school and not feel like I have no leisure time. So here's to straight A's this semester...or more realistically straight B's! Either way, I'd be happy with myself.

1 comment:

Kim Blatter said...

I'm lovin these pics!