Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm on a Broat!

This past weekend I went to lake Shasta with about 30 cool kids from the bay area, of which I knew about 8, and spent 3 days basking in the sun on the top of a houseboat. Needless to say, it was the best boating trip of my life.

Here are just a few of the highlights:
 The weather was perfect, the water was warmer than a heated pool, and the scenery was beautiful.
 Jumping off the houseboats became a regular activity and source of great joy and entertainment.
'Nade pong had some inappropriate distractions and ended in a fluke victory by the girls.
 One good weekend with some good bros on broat 92.
 Flip cup domination by the team on the left of course.
 Truth or dare got a little out of control...
Henna Tattoos were super hipster and as you can tell I love irony
This is the whole Shasta crew.

While I didn't know many people going into the trip, and most of those I did know were recent acquaintances, I made a lot of new friends and became better friends with those I didn't know that well on the trip. It was a fantastic weekend and a part of the reason that I am loving my life in California more and more everyday.  


Also,just a quick thanks to all the girls for the food and the pictures. I don't know how I would eat or document while on vacation if it weren't for girls...

1 comment:

Kim Blatter said...

Hahaha! No fluke victory in nade pong! We won fare and square. Hahaha