Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Rationale

School started last week. I'm in my second year of law school and I've now been a California resident for over a year now. It's kind of weird.

So the rational thing to do 2 days after school starts would be to go on a free trip to San Diego with your borther and his family, right?

Right?

Well, that's what I did and I loved it.

The highlights of the trip were documented via hipster photos and are as followed:

 SEA WORLD
 THE ZOO

THE SAFARI
PETCO PARK
CORONADO
LA JOLLA

It was a great trip. A great way to extend the summer, procrastinate my studies, and spend some good quality time with my brother and his family. The only bad part being that I had to return to the real world and start reading law books again...I love my life!


3 comments:

Meesh said...

I've always wanted to go to the San Diego zoo. Yet to make it there. Jealous.

Lily said...

Your article is extraordinarily smart.I love to browse your diary's posts everyday and that i got vast facilitate from your blog and developed a replacement app spotify wrapped
you'll check.Thanks for wonderful diary.

Danny Danials said...

You can get now get this app : Speedtest by Ookla Apk