Thursday, January 7, 2010

Go Ducks!

I had one of the greatest trips of my life this past weekend.
Let me tell you about it in the form of a bulleted list....if you don't mind.

-spent over 20 hours in a car laughing with 3 funny sons o' chubbies.
-watched crazies on the strip in Vegas.
-watched Naterob kiss a black chick and the 35 year old, 300 lb. sun.
-got a new years kiss.
-"Go Ducks!" -drunk dude on strip.
-stayed up past 4 in the morning 5 nights in a row.
-wore short sleeve shirts in the 50 degree weather of St. George for 3 days and in the 70 degree weather of Phoenix for a day.
-went 2 for 2 on knocking down chairs and 1 for 2 on catching shrimp in my mouth when I fell on the floor in the sushi grill in front of my peers.
-had in-n-out.
-bought 4 air soft-guns and had a blast shooting each other (easily the best purchase we made the entire trip).
-one good late night/early morning chat.
-the envelope game.
-killer pong.
-losing at mini golf and taking 10 air-soft gun shots to the back.
-"Put the gun down!" -Naterob
-BSU 17, TCU 10.
-best part of the trip? Spending a weekend with 3 of my best friends and the coolest group of girls I've known. Ever.

Easily the best road trip I have been on to date. I just hope I can go on more before I become a real adult.

2 comments:

Eric Petey said...

You totally left out the swimming relays, and the envelope game...

Brett Z said...

false. i only left out the relay race and that's due to the fact that i lost...