Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm not rude, I'm just really funny.

As most of you all know, I am generally a pretty chill, quiet, mellow, and reverent person in demeanor...but there are times at which I am a little out of control. Last Sunday was one of those days.

During Sacrament meeting there was a girl sitting in front of me that sparked a conversation on paper between myself and Michelle. It was written in my notebook that I carry with my scriptures and I read it today and it made me laugh. It's a bit rude and inconsiderate, but here it is nonetheless...don't judge me to harshly, I just like to laugh a lot.

Brett: That chick is pastey white, like freaking albino pastey.
Michelle: Some people don't fake bake. Don't hate.
B: Some people would be a fried chicken if they did, like whitey albino in front of us.
B: Are you a little sensitive about the subject?
M: I've spent the majority of my life being 65% albino.
B: True that. Double True.
M: Sunburns are overrated.
B: ...what does that even mean?
M: I have no answer.
B: I win.
M: False.
B: She is borderline see-through.
M: I can no longer come to church with you. I can't concentrate with this nonsense.
B: See ya later.
B: I'd say she's almost blue she's so see-through...her hair is even albino.

3 comments:

Kirsten Rappleye said...

BZ,
If I'm going to be on your list of 'Check It' blogs, can I at least have a cool nickname?
Kirsten= Unoriginal= Uncool.
KF

Brett Z said...

little sensitive eh? I got your back tho...there ya go.

Meesh said...

new update on the irreverentness of your ward... abby is a much worse partner to be sitting by. irreverence increased by 20% this past one.