Sunday, January 10, 2010

I need more monies

I just spent about 400 bucks this last week.
I call it an investment in my future.
Or at least that's what I make myself call it so I sleep better at night when I think about those monies I no longer have.
Those 400 precious dollars were spent applying to law schools across the country.

Consisting of [School - Location (Ranking)]:
Arizona State University - Tempe, AZ (55)
Brigham Young University - Provo, UT (41)
DePaul University - Chicago, IL (87)
University of Florida - Gainesville, FL (51)
George Mason University - Washington DC (41)
George Washington University - Washington DC (28)
Lewis & Clark College - Eugene, OR (61)
Santa Clara University - Santa Clara, CA (85)
Seton Hall University -South Orange, NJ (77)
University of Utah - Salt Lake, UT (45)

I won't know to which schools I am accepted until April/May. Now let's just use out imaginations and say that a miracle occurs (it will take a miracle) and I am accepted to all 10 of the schools to which I applied.
If that happens to be the case, then I don't really know where I should go and I need your help in deciding.
So, to which school do you propose I gain an education of law?
All ideas/thoughts/perspectives/opinions/answers/solutions are wanted/needed/hoped for/accepted.
Thanks.
I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna miss ya.

2 comments:

Brooke Shoko said...

my dad went to lewis and clark. so that's what i'll root for.

Kadie said...

Santa Clara FOR SURE. We want you closer to us! :) But if you need monies, maybe go with the cheapest school.