Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It has to be true.

I had the opportunity to watch the Joseph Smith movie that is published by the church this past week and it was amazing. I shed two tears.

I just feel the need to declare my knowledge that Joseph Smith did indeed see God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ, and they did in reality speak to him. I know that Joseph Smith is a Prophet of God, and that he was the servant Christ used to restore His gospel and His church back to the earth. Christ lives and loves us. We can find joy, happiness, and life eternal if we but choose Him. It is up to us, we have the power to choose, to choose life or death, happiness or misery, Christ or the devil, Heaven or hell. Let us waste no more time. Let us become the people God intended us to be. Let us choose now whom we will follow, whom we will serve.

I know this is true. It must be true. It has to be true, I am living my whole life upon that precept.

2 comments:

McKayJoice said...

Whole life upon that precept?

thats a heavy phrase.
walk of faith.


Strange how that knowledge can give us determination. If that makes any sense. . .. .

Kudos

Eric Petey said...

Amean, Omen, and AMEN BROTHA!