Thursday, July 14, 2011

I judge...so what?

Sometimes I see a girl and I'll think, "she's pretty cute, I wouldn't mind taking her on a date."

Then I'll see the same girl on a date with a real idiot and I'll think "I'll bet that she just doesn't say 'no' when asked on a date."

Later I'll be on facebook and see that they are dating and I'll think "Wait. What the? How in the world did that happen?"

And that is the moment that all of my respect for that girl and desire to talk to her is gone.

I come to the realization that I don't like her based on the fact that she apparently enjoys being around a person I cannot stand.

This may be some faulty reasoning on my part, but I can't help it...sue me.

3 comments:

Jo Olsen said...

Amen brotha!

Meesh said...

Everyone does that. Even if they don't admit it.

Sydnie said...

Aside from completely agreeing with this post, I probably wouldn't sue you... cuz you're gonna be a lawyer...